you’re getting married!
• An initial, obligation-free meeting either over the phone or in person if living within an hour of my home, to listen to your ideas and discuss how we can create a meaningful and unique ceremony together. During this meeting we’ll discuss the process of writing your ceremony and the legal requirements for your marriage.
• Should you wish to proceed, I would ask that you complete a booking form, and pay a non refundable deposit of 25% to secure my services.
• Access to my resources
(poems and verses, sample vows, ritual ideas and music suggestions).
• A second meeting, whereupon we will discuss the first draft of your uniquely crafted tailor-made ceremony. Shortly after the second meeting I will email you the first draft of your ceremony. We can meet again to discuss or correspond as often as you like via email or telephone. The choice is yours.
• Complimentary Rehearsal the evening before or early on the day of your ceremony with the bridal party.
• Officiating at your wedding ceremony on the day.
• Stationary, postage and printing costs.
• Reassurance that everything from liaising with the musicians to your best man and photographer will be taken care of on the day.
• Complimentary Handfasting, Sand or Unity Candle ceremony (optional).
• A professionally printed commemorative wedding certificate, in a presentation envelope.
• A copy of your individual wedding ceremony script.
• Use of our professional quality PA system.
• Travel to your wedding location within mainland UK.
• I will dress appropriately to ensure that I complement the bridal party and reflect your dress code.
My fees are flexible and can be customised to fit your budget, much depends on the time of day, month and location of the venue as well as the distance I have to travel. As a general rule, a local ceremony will be considerably less than one involving travelling costs or overnight accomodation. You can rest assured that however large or small your unique wedding ceremony is, it will recieve the same amount of care and attention to detail.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.