you’re getting married!
Your Wedding Ceremony
- Your Bespoke wedding ceremony – Designed and crafted in consultation with the two of you, your venue and your whole creative team.
- An initial, obligation-free meeting either over the phone, by Skype or in person if living within an hour of my home. Let’s meet up over a coffee or a glass of wine and get to know each other. You can tell me all the good bits and the bad…thats if there are any! We can chat about any unique ideas you may wish to include so we can create your perfect ceremony. The intention is to WOW your guests, make them laugh, make them cry, and give you and them a day to remember. One that you will still be talking about in 20 years time, for all the right reasons of course!
- Access to my resources: If you are having difficulty choosing music, poems, ideas for your ceremony, or writing your vows, that’s not a problem. The joy of a celebrant led wedding means you can have anything you want. There are NO restrictions, No legal jargon to comply with. You can include any religious elements if you wish or not – The world is your oyster.
- A fully bespoke Wedding script: Will be sent for you to peruse and you can adapt and revise the ceremony as many times as you like, after all, it has to be perfect.
- Unlimited Correspondence via email or telephone. The choice is yours.
- My attendance at your venue to Officiate on the big day. Means exactly that, I will not be clock watching to go elsewhere. You will have my undivided attention as I will only be officiating your service on your chosen day.
- Optional rehearsal on the day, or the evening before. ( Depending on location)
- Reassurance that everything from liaising with the musicians to your best man and photographer will be taken care of on the day.
- Included in your ceremony fee is one of the following options – Handfasting, Sand or Unity Candle ceremony. You can choose to add as many as you like. However sometimes less is more!
- A copy of your individual wedding ceremony script, and your signed commemorative wedding certificate presented in a ribbon bound souvenir box.
- My fee for a UK wedding ceremony includes travel within an hour of Epsom Surrey. I am more than happy to travel further afield however additional milage will be charged at 45p per mile.
My fees are flexible and can be customised to fit your budget, much depends on the time of day, month and location of the venue as well as the distance I have to travel. As a general rule, a local ceremony will be considerably less than one involving travelling costs or overnight accomodation. You can rest assured that however large or small your unique wedding ceremony is, it will recieve the same amount of care and attention to detail.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.